Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hey There

*Cue Fabolous - Feel like I'm back*



HI GUYSSSSSSS !
I've slacking all summer right? I wasn't really inspired and had to think about this commitment that I started and what exactly my goals were starting this blog. Just felt like every blog looked the same, everyone was talking about the same thing and I like to be different. That's my goal this year, to be different. Thanks for following my journey.



Anyway how was your summer?

Mine wasn't that bad.. so could've been better tho. I had to go back to my Facebook page to check out what I actually did all summer to tell you guys. And it was filled with BBQ's [a whole lot of them], couple parties here and there, few free concerts and Power105's concert too at BBKings, my brother got baptized and a beautiful wedding. And I don't know why for some reason I seemed to always forget my camera home so I didn't take that much pictures this summer but I'll share some of the few that I have. Some highlights


So yea my brother finally got baptized ! How cute is he



& how cute are we




The family




The wedding
One of my mentors/friends/big sister got married on Monday.
It was such a beautiful wedding.



I loved my dress!



Now remember my friend Melissa? She made the purple prom dress and black outfit for my last fashion show. Well she's starting to get really serious about her line and expanding it. I will be posting more stuff about her line soon but I recently did a photo shoot for her and this is one of the pics I took on my phone. Look out for LeMichou clothing line



And the super highlight of my summer was meeting Ryan Leslie


Me and my bff went to a taping for his BET rising icon episode so look out for that also.












I'm happy to be back :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin