Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Week Spring '10

I just realized that I have this love/hate thing with Fashion week. Love it cause of course I love fashion but I hate it cause it's so hard to pick a favorite line. There's just so many lines that I am LOVING so far.

Example 1 : Charlotte Ronson






Go here to check out the rest of her line




Example 2: Jason Wu





Love the details on this dress



More of his line here



Example 3: Monique Lhuillier
I don't know if I said this before but she is one of my favorite designers





More of her line here



Example 4: Monarchy





More of Monarchy here




Example 5: Philip Lim (Mens)




More of this line here


BCBG Max Azria also have some nice pieces too check it out here
Cynthia Steffe have a few pieces that I like check it out
Preen have some nice ones too . check it out here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin