Friday, May 29, 2009

Since I've been gone for a little while


I just started to notice these girl groups some just coming out of nowhere..
Example Electik Red.




They've been hot tho. Here's my story with them.. when I first started coordinating my school's fashion show they were on the come up like 2 years ago and they were suppose to be the talent for the show and couple days while we were working on the show they got signed by Def Jam but we ended up not booking them. But I actually like them tho I don't know if I'll get the album. Anyone heard it? Is it any good?


Then there's RichGirl.



No stories with them, but I was on Concreteloop and saw their video and I actually thought it was pretty cool. Their single "He aint with me now (Tho)" is pretty catchy and the video is hot.






How you guys feel about these girls groups, specially after Danity Kane and all them other groups?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin