Friday, May 29, 2009

OMG !

I've been neglecting you guyssss!
I went away for a little vacation to MIAMI ! It was soooo needed. I had a GREAT time and of course you gotta learn some lessons too from going on trips with people but overall I can't really complain, it was the BEST!
Here's some pics











Trina





FaceBook is acting soo stupid slow so I can't get the rest of the pics. I'll post them later when I get home. But if you're my FB friend check them out there.
& just want to shoutout my MIAMI TEAM ! Barb, Cece, Vabessa, Casey, Michele, Wafer, Khamika, Dom, Kitty Calhoun, Missy & all of you guys that was there with me. It's just too many names lol. & ones who helped me get there. Can't you tell that I had the GREATEST time? ahhhh I'm BACKKK !

1 comment:

MACMAN said...

I heard that week you were on South Beach was super packed with people. The next time you are in town, you should try to swim with the dolphins in Miami or try some other things besides the beach. There is a lot to do here.

But I am glad you had great time. Also thanks for posting some nice photos of you!!
God Bless,
John

Blog Widget by LinkWithin