Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh to be young again ..



Last night I went to see 17 Again, I kinda didn't want to see it but wanted to at the same time because I know it would've ended just like any ones of these "teen-cutesy-lesson learned" type of movie. But it was a tie between that and I Love You Man, and 17 Again won.

The story line is just like most of you probably thought, the main character played by Matthew Perry (from Friends) lost his job, no connection with his kids and is getting divorce because he's blaming all his failure on his wife who got pregnant their last year of high school.
Typical huh?
So then you know the rest he goes back to been young again and Zac Efron played the young version, while we're on the subject I think I am now noticing how beautiful he is.
Let's take a moment shall we







*Dreamy sigh*



Allright and we're back! Anyway, it was a pretty cute movie and it was funny too! So if you're looking to just lay back and get some laughs 17 Again could be a good movie for you.

It also got me thinking ..
Would I do everything over if I had the chance to? Would you?
If you could pick your friends are, your parents (in the movie his best friend played like he was his father) etc.. would you do it?

2 comments:

nomad said...

after seeing 17 Again i think that Zac Efron might become the next big icon by which we define "male hotness"

SoPhie said...

yes he def might be . he is too hot

Blog Widget by LinkWithin