Friday, April 3, 2009

It might be raining now

But we must get ready for the Spring/Summer sun !
I love sunglasses but I've been slacking on my shades game for a while.
Getting back on it for Spring/Summer '09 so here's some ideas for me and you so we can be prepared for the sun.







Last year I was dying for these Dior shades


I still want them. grrrrrrrrr!




My picks and options: Ray-Ban
Oversized 'Cat Eye' at $129



Aviator at $129



And the classic ones at $139



You can always go to Urban Outfitters and get the 'Risky Business' ones at $14



Marc by Marc Jacobs




Both at $98








Gucci
Value: $245




Tom Ford
Value: $450




And I did not forget about the fellas. You can rock with Ray-Ban and Tom Ford too
But also Carrera Value: $120



Simple & Classic D&G Value: $170


Aviators at $256




YSL Value: $290




Marc by Marc Jacobs Value: $133








You can check out one of my fav sites Asos. They have some really great shades. I'm dying for these Jimmy Choo and Chloe







Sigh.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin