Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ummm ..

Hiiiiii!! (big smile) I know I know haven't written in a while but you know the finals are coming up and have to make up some missing works, working on a big project for my internship (intern at a newspaper "Our Time Press" in Brooklyn) and this FASHION SHOW! LaGuardia's Annual Black Expo of course. It's just so many things!

But I promised to keep you updated on my fashion show and we have a new date, new rules, new ideas and I am super duper excited for this day to come already! Want to see the flyer?







What we thinking? Do we love it? I know I do!
Also hope to see you there.. for some of y'all who's not going to MIA for memorial weekend you should definitely come thru and for my lovers who are coming that day and still will come by and support yours truly, I really appreciate it (in case I don't get the chance to tell you that)





X0X0

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin