Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SJU fashion show

So I was suppose to post this loooooooong time ago but I totally forgot =/. But anyway I attended SJU (St.Johns University) fashion show on April 24Th with my lovely LAGCC crew we had an awesome time!

Just a brief review:
I liked the show. There's was definitely a lot of fashion which I enjoyed. Beautiful models although the guys were ehhh (to me I am not speaking for anybody else). The girls worked the runway! There was a duo who killed it every time they came out but one of them her make-up was ummm shall I say a little scary. One thing I didn't like was majority of the girls were posing the same way I don't know if that's how it was suppose to be but I didn't like it.




Oh and Mychael Knight was the host! =)
Didn't know what was going on with him but from what he told me (during our little chitchat before the pic) he couldn't read what was on the paper so it kinda made him sound retarded or like he didn't know how to read. But I STILL LOVE YOU MYCHAEL!







Here's couple pictures





















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin