Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

I was just doing an assigment for a class, writing a poem using Jack
Spicer method and style. Took me a while but I got it and so I got a
little inspired. I used to write poems but I can't remember exactly why
but I stopped. This one is about an anynomous guy I used to like, well
there's still confusion about whether I still do but that's another
story. I don't know if I really miss him or its just the loneliness that
kicked in ... So I wrote these words


There he was ..
A fine brother with a great smile
Great sense of style
Cute sense of humor
Just the type I would be attracted to ..
The begining stage of any relationship are always the best
The first date
The first phone conversation
The first kiss
The first fight
The rush
The butterflies ..
I loved it
Our first kiss?
Was oh so amazing
The way he touched me, pulled me closer to him, hugged my body and I
could just smell the scent of his perfume.
Beautiful huh?
Then . . . He kissed me!
An amazing sensual kiss
Didn't want him to stop, didn't want him to let me go
The way we embrace each other felt so good!
I loved being in his arms ..
The begining stage?
It died out
No middle stage, just confusion
But till this day, I can still imagine our first kiss
Our begining stage ..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin