Monday, September 13, 2010

FNO 2010

This year Fashion Night Out was in between good and bad. The good was that me and my friends got to see tons of celebrities, designers and artists. The bad on my part was I didn't really get to see who I really wanted to see which was Solange Knowles, Mary Kate & Ashley. But I did get to see my idol Andre Leon Talley. I may have said it before but if you didn't know I have this crazy obsession with him. In my head if he had a child, I would've been his daughter. Enough of my obsession let's get down to the pictures, I took some crappy ones with my Blackberry but luckily my friends had cameras so I could share better pictures with you.


Our first stop was Nicole Miller

There we saw the beautiful Cassie


On our way to Ralph Lauren we decided to have a photo-op

The always dapper Lolo

Mimi & Donna

Christelle

Me & Barb


Me again ;)

Me & Mimi on our 90's ish lol


We could've been Dirty Money if you ask me lol


So we got to Ralph Lauren, tons of people standing outside waiting for Janelle Monae to perform. Luckily we got right on time when she started her set which was pretty awesome by the way.
A little while after her set was done, we stood outside and Jessica Alba came out


I knew Andre Leon Talley was there so I waited a little while after and there he was!

A better pic with me & Donna trying to take a pic of him lol


Moments later Janelle Monae came out

Then we saw Angel from Concreteloop.com

She was so nice and took pictures with all of us :)


We then headed to BBC - Billionaire Boys Club

Where we thought Pharrell was but we actually saw Chad from N.E.R.D.

And Melody Thorton from PussyCat Dolls

And while we were walking to Mercer St. to meet with our friends we saw Dawn & Que
They were so nice



We ended at Patricia Fields to shake our butts for a bit then headed home. Now thinking about it maybe it was a good night. Next year I am planning to definitely head to the City earlier

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin