Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Night Out !






Last year, me and couple if my friends participated in FNO and it was a pretty awesome experience. We walked the streets of Manhattan, shopping, eating, drinking and most of it all seeing all the celebrities, designers and fashion gurus. I don't think I got a chance to blog about it last year, but this year I got my camera ready - well my Blackberry camera at least and I'm ready to take some pictures.

I'm still working on my itinerary, last year we had one but yet we found ourself all over the place. We ran into Rihanna, Patricia Field (my favorite), Amber Rose, Kid Cudi and I even got to do my model walk for Miss Jay of ANTM.

I am uber excited that they are doing this again this year, I got my bag 
I'm ready to paint the town purple! :)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin