Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Checking in ..

What's been up with me & what's on my mind right now


  • So this weather is THEE WORST ! Like isn't it summer? How are we wearing jackets and scarves still and it's June 17Th.

  • Today I finally got the actual copy of the magazine that I worked on with the styling and all.


Cool cover? Supposedly it glows in the dark I'll check it out for myself later.


  • Impatiently waiting for my grades, my school is so late, I literally just finished my finals on Monday while everyone else has been done & out of school for a month now, it's so annoying.

  • Impatiently waiting for some good hot weather, I really feel like going away again. No I actually want to go away again before the summer ends.

  • Really want to go see Beyonce in concert.. is it this weekend right? If not her I'm def going to see her man Jay-Z but I feel a certain type of way like is he not coming to NY for a concert? Aren't you from Brooklyn?

  • I went for an interview today at BRM magazine, I don't know if some of you heard of it. It's a music magazine and they're actually starting a fashion section so I'M ON BOARD !

  • Going to watch So You Think You Can Dance ! You know the new season started.. Later guys :-*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin