Monday, June 29, 2009

BET Awards

So the awards was umm a tad bit confusing to me. Well to everyone I would guess because of certain rumors going around with the Michael Jackson tribute performances etc.. This show overall was ok, it had its moments you know. But now let's talk about fashion! Who wore what!


Beyonce gave me much vintage with this Balmain dress not feeling her shoes. Think the dress is already enough, she should've def went with just a plain solid color shoes.





Letoya Luckett wore Balmain also




Alicia Keys



Estelle



Monica



Keri



Taraji





Zoe



Trina



Adrienne

1 comment:

GLAMGiRL said...

I definitely feel like the red carpet was kind of bad this year! Beyonce & Letoya both should have had different shoes but I love the balmain dresses!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin