Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tragic

As many of you heard Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother was murdered. The police discovered their bodies on Friday afternoon. The suspect is Jennifer's brother in law is in custody but there is an amber alert for her 7-year-old nephew. Authorities describes the shooting as an domestic violence. Can you imagine how hard this is for her? & all her success, her song Spotlight was number one on the Billboard Chart and The Secret Life of the Spelling Bees was also number one in the box office. It's crazy because all week all I wanted to do is get her album. I can't imagine how I would feel if something like that happened to me. Although me and my mother get into it often, I would be devastated because she'll all I have. Prayers goes out to her and her family.





On a business note: You think Kanye would want to make a song with her? Since they kinda going through the same thing
. . . Just a thought

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In regards to your "business note" section... i was thinkin da same exact thing but didnt wanna say because i thought it would be mean... but yes this iz a grave tragedy..



VaBeSsa*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin