Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So I don't usually celebrate Halloween. Never did. My mother was a pain and she called it "Satan holiday". Even as a child, one of my old friends birthday is on Halloween and she would have a costume party.. never made any of them, might you we know each other since first grade. Can you see how many parties I missed ? This year I decided ..

I WILL BE CELEBRATING!!

Now all I had to do is figure out what I wanted to be and just get it. Simple right?
Wrong.. I was still undecided of what/who I wanted to be till the week before. I was debating between Red Robin Hood, Wonder Woman and Cat woman.

I went with Cat woman [mweoooww]


Can you imagine me in this? sigh*

So I waited till the VERY last minute to get my costume and guess what?
NO CAT WOMAN!!
Oh so oh so disappointed.. Party City was crazyyyyyy packed!! Felt like another episode of Black Friday. Now I had to settle for whatever looks good and if they had my size in it. Luckily I found Snow White not what I wanted but will make the best of it.

I would've been like this all night..

Oh well there's always next year



Hope you all enjoy your day and if you are going out please be safe and enjoy..
Tell me about your costume and if you want to show it off send me pics

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin