Sunday, July 27, 2008

Say whattt?

So come to find out that Aubrey from Danity Kane have a clothing line! Did you know that? Well I didn't. So I checked out her clothing line's (which is called "Heart On My Sleeve" by the way) website to see what it is all about cause all the celebrities with their wack/pricey/failed clothing line e.g. lauren Conrad (womp womp, her stuff is not too bad actually cause it's mostly t-shirts with quotes on them!!!! Prices are not bad either starts from $18. Here's some that I found interesting and I might possibly get

















and she also have briefs for girls and boys.












Umm I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my man to wear those briefs. Check out her site and let me know what you think.. http://www.heartonmysleveshop.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin