Monday, July 21, 2008

Pssst ...


Soooo I've been M.IA. but I miss this! My friend told me that I was a bad blogger and I am! =/ Its been so stressful and busy for me. End of semester, my fashion show being pushed back (show must go on & it did, was a great show! will post pics up later) and trying to get a summer internship at the last minute was a pain but I got one! I am currently the fashion editor's assistant at LIC Magazine which is a local magazine in Long Island City and I'm loving it! Then I decorate and paint my new room which also took a lot of time but i love the end results. Might have to consider a career in painting or interior decorating or something lol.




Yes! My purple room!

Not bad huh? I love it!








But I'm back and will do my best (I promise) to write more often about my summer and the fashion and everything that just comes to my mind lol



Oh! My friend Melissa made me this amazing outfit for my fashion show


Me & Melissa

Watcha think? Do you love it? Hate it?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin