Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oopsss! =X



Ever since the very first record "Baby One More Time" came out in 1999 I've been a big fan of Britney Spears. I purchased every album, got the t-shirts and since I lived in Haiti then I couldn't go to the concerts so I just watched the videos and the awards on television(yea i know.. sucks). But now she has been kind of a disappointment to me not music wise tho but the choices she makes in life. But can you blame her? She hasn't had a real normal childhood, her personal life has gained so much attention from the media as a result to her stardom. The in & out she did in rehab because of drug and alcohol uses. The marriage with KFed (yuck!) plus all his baby mama drama.. Com'onnnnn! Also the MTV awards was a mess I mean I really was rooting for her! Sigh* so many things with Britney I can't even finish. But I miss her.. the Britney with the pigtails in the school uniform and the one who was madly in love with Justin Timberlake. Really hope she gets better.
P.S. Might I add that her new album is thee best! I listen to it alllllll the time, can't get enough of it! So you might want to consider buying it too. Valentine day present maybe? Hmmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay ms Soph, I have to say when Brit came out I did like her but now she has really fallen off.

She is a grown ass woman and you cant be making excuses that pardon her for the BS that she has been doing

Blog Widget by LinkWithin