Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday!!!



So yesterday I did a fashion show for Ann Taylor at the store on 5Th ave. Ooh yea I'm a model! I know I know I'm a short girl, like 5'1 or 5'2 depends on how I'm feeling lol. I do small and local shows when i get the opportunity, i also do college fashion shows and my school is coming up soon and I'm very excited but that's another subject. Yesterday's show was very nice and not very hectic compared to the other ones I've done. IT WAS A CELEBRATION!!! that was the theme. It was all about resort wear, bridesmaids and guests wear. I was rushing and didn't want to be late I totally forgot my camera so I didn't take any pictures =( . Luckily my cousin came to support me and she took some pictures on her sidekick which are not that great but ehhhh what can you do?









So this the first dress that I wore














































And this is the second dress...







































And the resort outfit
























Might I say that Ann Taylor is stepping her game up! The shoes were also tres cute and sexy. So if you going to a wedding or any celebrations check it out, go to the web www.anntaylor.com or the store which is located on 60Th and 5Th.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin