Monday, April 26, 2010

Laid back fashion

I love the Knowles sisters and I love laid back looks. While attending Coachella, Beyonce and Solange wore these outfits below that I really liked. Although I feel that Beyonce just went thru Solange closet and borrowed couple items, I still think she looks nice in her way. But they just made me super excited about summer.



These Chanel biker boots that she's wearing are to die for!



Laid Back









These Diane Von Furstenberg jellies looks cute and comfy. Perfect for a summer afternoon.
They are only $75




Coolin out













Lace cool



Thoughts?

2 comments:

Luigi | Brochures Printing Online said...

I so love the skirts. They are so fabulous. You are lucky, you got to see the sisters in person. Thanks for sharing.

SoPhie said...

I didn't meet them hun, didn't go to Coachella.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin