Thursday, February 11, 2010

Late night poetry ..

-Untitled-

God protect my heart ..
For I gave it to a human
Again, I gave it to a human
One who didn't want it
But I gave it anyway
Because I wanted him to have it
I wanted him to hold on to it

Like gold
Like diamonds
Like it was his own
But just like the others
He dropped it and it broke ..

How does my heart do it?
Being dropped and break in million pieces ..
Tell me how can my heart be so strong
How does it go from one broken heart
To heal and open up again
Then get dropped and broken again

Why did I give it to a human
One who didn't want it in the first place
How can I be so foolish
So God protect my heart
Heal it, make it better then it was before
Smarter then ever
Stronger then ever
Cause it will be mine forever
Never will I ever give it to a human
Cause it's been though enough falls ..



-SAC

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin