Saturday, July 4, 2009

So I'm checking out the gossip blogs ..

As you may heard there Vibe magazine is going out of business and so I guess they're trying to leave with a bang







Now I've been so anti Dream & Christina. I just don't know why but something about them is just so ehhhcck to me. Like Dreams music but don't care for him, he's so wack to me. & they so don't look good together, I would love to hear the story on how they met & how they knew they were "meant for each other".


Like how you went from fine ass Dre to Dream? Check how cool he looks







"Yeah, that's definitely wifey right there. A real man isn't ashamed to claim what's his. I could never disrespect by not claiming my girl. No matter how 'G' you wanna keep it on the industry tip, you don't want to do that to somebody especially if it's genuine. We've been together for a little bit now."
-Dre

Poor guy .. & Vibe is so wack for that spread









.... had to speak on it

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin