Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sighs*

It's been a while hasn't it?

So much things has been happening.. For starters I am done with this semester which I am extremely happy although I will be taking summer classes but I must do what I have to do to graduate and move on to better things. Oh my fashion show that I've been working so haaaaaaaaaaaard! Was cancelled =/. Well not actually cancelled but postponed. I was so devastated. I couldn't believe it but THE SHOW MUST GO ON! Our new date is JULY 9TH!, hopefully it will actually happen..


Oh SEX IN THE CITY finally came out!! I seen it... Twice! I loved it. One thing I noticed was that every girl was in their "best" SEX IN THE CITY outfit, I didn't get the memo I guess, I was in my casual outfit with my girlies.. No biggie. Were we suppose to dress up to go see the movie or something? And I didn't even see a girl with a great outfit.. Any who which character can you relate to? Did you like the movie? What's your favorite scene?

Summer is here! I am loving it.. looking forward to BB Q's, parties, shopping, beach, fashion shows and just the chill days with my love ones and maybe a little traveling.. What are your plans for summer '08?














So much to come..
Obama '08 .

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin